Responsible for overseeing PP Module of ASML. Studying the complete business process of the Company, Understanding the Company’s requirements, finding the gaps from legacy data to SAP, Preparation of Business Blue Print, Configuration of BBP to SAP, Testing the project in various ways. The Consultant is accountable to develop, communicate, and implement all sub-modules of PP. The DM is also responsible to provide support, bug fixing, new scenario implementation and training on PP running/new sub-modules.
- Core Responsibilities with respect to PP Module:
- Experience in PP and/or any other modules
- Configuration of SAP PP module in IMG based on business requirements
- Looking for improvement opportunities in business systems
- Assisting in testing process in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation or user's lack of experience
- Facilitate business users in developing data for uploads
- Application support and training of end users
- Close coordination with other modules’ consultants such as FICO, SD, PM and QM
- Maintain process documentation for PP processes & tasks
- Determine WRICEF requirements as per business processes.
- Provide /Maintain Functional Specifications to Technical team for any Customized developments.
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team and/or third party consultants.
- Responsible for development of reports in coordination with SAP ABAP consultant.
- Responsibilities with respect to Colleagues:
Train & develop resources for PP module