We are looking for individual candidates for post Native IOS Developer with excellent skills. Candidates with professional experience background and having extra ordinary mobile development logic are encouraged to apply.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and build advanced applications for mobile platform. (Phones and Tablets).
• App profiling for improving apps performance.
• Work on maintaining apps and bug fixing.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Handling complex technical issues related to mobile app development & provide solutions to co-workers.
• Perform full QA testing and debugging.
- 1-4 years of experience in IOS application development.
- Expertise in designing flow and architecting mobile applications.
- Should have worked on both phone and tablet applications.
- Understand the current systems through provided code and other abstractions.
- Be able to write state-of-the-art applications ranging from complex UIs to challenging middleware and backend components.
- Be able to quickly understand any domain-specific artifact, ask good questions for further understanding and then come up with intuitive ideas about solving the problem. Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be always good at and appreciative of Research and Development in the problem domain as well as the Technology. Stay updated with new tools, technologies.
- Any other task assigned by the Line manager/Team lead.
- Ability to consistently produce high quality work and meet tight deadlines to complete assignments on time.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-device compatibility, general mobile development standards.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in handling IOS fragmentation. (Different IOS versions, device screen sizes and densities)
- Capable to work in iPhone applications (Xcode development, Cocoa touch, IPhone SDK), Client server communication, backed services
- Sound knowledge of IOS SDK (Activity, fragment, service, broadcast receiver, intent, layouts, etc.) development tools.