We're currently looking for a “Digital Marketing/ASO Lead” to help us execute comprehensive multi-channel and multi-touch marketing campaigns. Ideal candidate should be self-motivated, highly focused, and capable of working at a strategic level while simultaneously executing on a tactical level. We’re looking for someone with a strong background in a broad range of channels particularly App Store Optimization (app store & play store) as well as SEO, PPC (paid campaigns), Video Marketing, SMM and analytics. This person must have an eye for impactful, creative development and storytelling – integrated with a natural ability to lead.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with creative team to design and develop content, promos, and press releases for marketing campaigns.
- Analyze performance of games on Play Store and App Store.
- Setup an ASO strategy to optimize and improve game page conversion rate.
- Follow the impact (downloads and revenue) of the optimizations implemented for our products and fine-tune app store assets.
- Develop and update the company’s App Store Optimization strategy and guidelines.
- Marketing of the games/apps through the internet or any other sources.
- Develop quality, full lifecycle programs that are relevant and appealing to target audience.
- Design outreach strategy that provides constant contact to customers to drive revenue.
- Champion best practices with key stakeholders ensuring vested interest in the success of marketing campaigns.
- Develop and analyze key marketing metrics to ensure campaigns are meeting revenue and acquisition cost goals.
- Bachelors/Master degree in Marketing / Computer Sciences from an accredited institute.
- 3 - 5 years of Gaming Studio/Software House experience managing marketing initiatives for high end games.
- Should have knowledge of Different Marketing Strategies for different gaming Platforms i.e iTunes, Play Store, Steam, FB Instant Games, BlockChain
- Must have sound knowledge about Algos of different Platforms
- Demonstrated experience leading a team of marketing professionals and ability to think strategically and work independently.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Energetic and collaborative team player with the ability to motivate others.