Ajooba.pk is searching for an experienced Head of E-Commerce e-Commerce Manager (B2C) for our start-up, based in Lahore.
Its a start-up backed by one of the leading IT Group in Lahore, Pakistan
We are looking for a candidate who has proven experience in successfully building, launching and operating an e-Commerce site.
The ideal candidate will be heading a team that includes Support staff, IT staff, Business Development team, Procurement team and the Marketing team.
As Head of E-Commerce you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop the E-Commerce website
- Develop the E-Commerce strategy for the company moving forward.
- Develop the strategy alongside the marketing team to drive traffic to the website
- Develop promotional campaigns
- Responsible for a team of copywriters, designers and photographers
- Work alongside the technical team to improve the E-Commerce platform
- Grow the channel through an e-commerce strategy that takes into account market and customer strategies Own and drive the P&L for the e-commerce channel
- Lead and inspire a team of e-commerce account managers
- Manage key stakeholders to drive the e-commerce agenda internally
- Making sure that the performance of the business is on-track and meeting the targets set by the higher management.
An Ideal Candidate should:
- Have Minimum 3-5 years of Proven experience with an E-commerce in Pakistan.
- Must speak English
- Holder of Masters Degree in any disciple.
- Contacts with different Vendors for different Products
- Should have a Visionary mind and good Track record of Winning the business challenges.
- Experienced in Managing E-commerce predominantly in Sales, Marketing and Operations.
- Can work under pressure and produce desired results for the stakeholders.
- Experience in managing online marketing campaigns, Social Media and SEO