Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Apply only if you're willing to relocate and if you meet the below-mentioned criteria.
The F100 Engineer will support the company customers in their operation, management, repair, installation, and maintenance of propulsion system products. In this role you will also act as a liaison between the company stakeholders and the customer. Duties and
• Act as primary technical interface between the company and all customers.
• Work with supervision to establish, coordinate with customers, and implement action plans to ensure jet engine safety, reliability, maintainability and supportability.
• Develop and analyze reliability metrics to identify areas for improvement.
• Provide complete timely responses to customer and FSR technical questions and track in appropriate systems.
• Support coordination and participate in company teams sent out to customer locations for special inspections, data collection, evaluation of designs, etc
• Support development and implementation of logistics plans for corrective actions in the field
• Develop and revise maintenance procedures and coordinate with customer for proper incorporation and updates.
• Communicate issues with FSRs, customers, and internal management
• Present issues and solutions to program management team and internal/external customers in various high level meetings, including the annual F100 Worldwide Users Meeting
• Capability to demonstrate borescope skills and knowledge of inspection criteria at customer locations. • Provide closed-loop tracking of engine trending data and actions required to resolve issues.
• Communicates with F100 team to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Education, Skills & Qualification:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, OR other related Engineering field or equivalent.
• Requires 5 to 7 years of progressively similar experience, two of which must have been in a supervisory/management position.
• Strong background in F100 series engines, and/or: PT6, RB199, EJ200, T56 depot overhaul and inspection processes.
• Knowledge of F100, PT6, RB199, T56 a strong plus
• Must have extensive experience in supervising/managing all facets of the engine module overhaul process to include: production, engineering, materials, warehouse, quality, and safety departments
• Must have experience working with finance, contract, and purchasing departments.
• High understanding and interpretation of documents such as contracts, operating maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and safety rules.
• Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Task-oriented and focused on completing projects well.
• Familiarity with the operational and maintenance capabilities of the military customer preferably.
AK Associations is a freelance company We are one of the fastest growing academic paper writing associations. Do you love writing? Are you in love with researching resources? Then you will definitely love this. AK Associations is a combined effort of a few forward thinking individuals who have ...Read More