-Leadership position in a large scale Oil & Gas equipment manufacturing workshop.
-Position is based out of Hattar Industrial Estate, Haripur, KPK. With regular visits to head office in Islamabad.
-Officer grade lodging & dining included.
-Vehicle & Fuel Included
-Working Days: Mon-Sat
-Working Hours: 8am – 4:30 pm
-Direct Relationship with company leadership with opportunities for growth.
The Plant Manager reports to Chief Executive Officer and is delegated the following responsibilities. In addition he will carry out any other responsibility deemed necessary by the Chief Executive
1. All responsibilities as Management Representative and reporting to Management on issues related to Quality-Health-Safety-Environment (QHSE)
2. Liaison with Customers and Licensors for matters related to the orders and continuous liaison with official authorities, adjacent facilities and/or local public as far as ADOS’s HSE-related operations are concerned
3. Primarily accountable for ensuring and monitoring that concerns, feedback and/or complaints (if any) of all interested parties are being addressed and resolved by Plant Emergency Organization (PEO) and appropriate personnel
4. Coordinating between different departments of the organization and their management vis-a-vis customer order planning and quality matters.
5. Dealing with all matters related to API (American Petroleum Institute).
6. Primarily responsible for ensuring, monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of orientation, training and indoctrination of Plant employees on QHSE system elements
7. Primarily accountable for non-compliance in accordance with HSE Policy, HSE Procedures and Safe Work Practices in Plant area
8. Primarily accountable for any HSE-related incidents/accidents in Plant area and also be accountable for ensuring proper reporting and investigation of incidents/accidents (where applicable) for rehabilitation of subject workers and repairs of damages
9. Accountable for reviewing and monitoring the continuous identification, assessment and mitigation (where possible) of the occupational hazards and environmental significant aspects related to Plant Area
10. Accountable for ensuring and monitoring the arrangements, maintenance and utilization of Emergency Preparedness arrangements and response protocol in Plant Area