A HeathCare Solutions Company is looking for an IT Technical Project Manager who will be responsible for managing their project with top-down oversight from inception to completion.
They must ensure that all projects adhere to the required standards of budget, timeline, and scope.
They must also develop project plans that meet client needs with the company’s goals and coordinate technical personnel throughout all stages of the project.
- Experience of delivering projects which have been focused on improving "customer experience"
- Play a key leadership role in the delivery of complex technology and business solutions
- Have technical delivery experience of the full software development life cycle across analysis, design, build, integration, test, infrastructure, deployment and DevOps
- Responsible for end-to-end project management and delivery. Perform project planning, estimation, ensure delivery, tracking, status reporting, client communications, testing, managing project operational parameters and people management.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- This is a techno-managerial role and the person must get involved in the project very actively
- Scrum certification will be beneficial
- Proven experience delivering projects utilizing internal, external, 3rd party and outsourced resources across a multi-sourced supply chain is also essential
- Hands-on experience of coordinating and leading IT implementation projects
- Ensure to follow all the standards of QA and make sure all deliverables are bug-free and of top quality
- Create a culture of continuous improvement within the team
- Leverage skills in project management, client management and team leadership to manage projects delivering
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Outstanding communication skills. Able to successfully build strong working relationships with coworkers and clientele, while ensuring cooperation among company departments.
- Excellent multitasked; able to efficiently plan and prioritize projects.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or IT field
- Proven 3+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing IT related projects
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Adept at overseeing all facets of the project lifecycle, including initiation and planning; change, risk, and issue management; and guiding QA teams.
- Thorough knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Strong understanding of information technology including hardware, software and applications
- Demonstrated ability in conflict resolution, issues and change management
- Strong understanding of the Systems , Web and App Development Lifecycle
- Basic understanding of Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Project
- Support App Development & ongoing Support and Maintenance
- Support Web Development & ingoing support and Maintenance