1. To assist the management on sourcing footwear based on best of quality, trends and demand in cost-effective
2. To identify forecast and assist management on current & future need.
3. To identify all types of footwear collections and coordinate with the Director for the feedback.
4. Plan and forecast footwear demand in related to previous seasons, trends, sales and past production.
5. To analyze market trends, fashion, and establish latest footwear trends as per business needs.
6. To oversee the footwear production process to avoid shrinkage and wastages.
7. To ensure required specifications, quality, and quantity of each order.
8. To ensure on time delivery of each placed order.
9. To identity new vendors and manage vendor management.
10. To collaborate with the production team for demand and supply.
11. Any other task assigned by the Management.