Develop unique and attractive animations as and when required.
Job Description / Responsibilities
Their work includes:
- Develop 2D multimedia projects involving computer graphics.
- Coordinate and create illustrations, scanning and photo retouching.
- Use imagination, judgment, skill, and experience to design life-like animations.
- Create 2D art animation assets.
- Design brochures, logos, presentations, print ads as needed.
- Cooperate with the production staffs to analyze and understand the 2D graphic requests.
- Change and control colors, shadow, texture, light, etc. to create life-like animations.
- Develop animation composites and renders for interactive productions.
- Manage and store 2D animation images and files.
- Review technology upgrades to ensure compatibility with existing and future requirements.
- Keep a record of task assigned/accomplished on paper.
- Must safe guard the interest of the organization and never share information or 2D etc. without approval/ permission.
- Ensure the secrecy and not to disclose the confidential information inside/outside of the organization.
- Must observe and provide new ideas and research new trends of the market.
- Ensure to provide the assigned task report to the head of the department/ Manager.
- Follow the rules and policies of the organization.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Animation, Design or Fine Arts along with the portfolio.
- Understanding of lighting, cinematography and filming techniques.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and on short notices.