This Position will Build Business by identifying and selling to prospects; maintaining a relationship with clients.
- Sale product by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities
- Conduct market research to identify new selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Set up meetings with potential clients
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Resolve customer problems as needed, in coordination with management if required
- Achieve monthly or weekly targets
- Negotiate and close deals
- Must comply with company’s dress code policy i.e. Formal Business Attire to be worn from Monday to Friday, Casual Business Attire to be worn on Saturday of each week
- Strictly abide by the rules and policies of the organization
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor Degree/ or must have market and sale experience in cooperate sector.
- Proven experience as sales executive by demonstrated success in consistently meeting Sales goals in Real Estate industry.
- 0-3 years of experience in Real Estate Sales industry
- Strong Background
- Excellent in Communication skills
- Presentable with professional approach
- Thorough understanding of sales and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentation
- Interpersonal Skills