Supervise all Human Resource activities at Al-Bari group of companies.
Job Description / Responsibilities
Report to Group Chairman about over all HR activities.
Effectively plan, design, develop and evaluate human resource-related initiatives that support organizational strategic goals.
· Perform as lead role in developing a culture that enables employees to perform in accordance to the firm’s objectives.
· lead performance management, talent assessment and effective employee relationships, including negotiating and administering employees’ agreements.
· Supervises staff and reports to the Group Chairman on issues regarding recruiting and hiring high-performing employees and other human resources issues.
· Monitoring HR hiring’s and firings.
· Developing coordination with departments and mange inter departmental coordination.
· Supervising, developing and implementation of organizational development programs, employee orientation and training programs, policies and guidelines, database management procedures, and employee records and documentation policies.
· Design new policies and propose new ideas relevant to the development of human resource of company.
· Review/supervise and amend any Policy/Template/letter generated by HR Department and put up to Group Chairman for formal approval.
· Review JD’s designed by HR Manager and obtain approval.
· Apprise Chairman in BOD meeting through a presentation regarding policies implemented, policies in hand / future plans to the Group Chairman.
· Provide valuable comments / suggestions regarding staff Requisitions, Staff Termination, Change of contract, increments etc and obtain approval from Group Chairman.
· Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs through Human Resource staff at Al-Bari and taking care of Human Resource issues.
· Review salary sheet, provide recommendations and discuss it with Group chairman and obtain approval.
· Supervise the implementation of Grievances’ policy/procedure and form part of Arbitration Committee.
· Act as a part of interview panel.
· Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies related to HR.
· Will be responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of a company’s human resources department.
· Supervise and provide consultation to Group Chairman on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, and Employee relations.
Qualification and Skills
Minimum MS / PHD or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development, Project Management.
Fifteen plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement preferred.
Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Human Resources Management
Note: You must take this online test to complete your job application. Click the button to take the test now or visit your dashboard to take it later. You can also find a link to this test in your registered email address.
Beware! Reported Companies
Rozee.pk is not in business with below-mentioned companies due to multiple fraudulent recruiting
complaints/activities which begun with fictitious interview inquiries sent by instant message (IM), email, or
text. If the employer asks you to pay money for any purpose including processing to shortlisting, please
immediately report at [email protected].
SA Parco Group of Companies
Crystal Group of Companies
Advance Superior Group USA
Royal Indus Group
Pak Adam Group
Day & Night Recruitment Agency
Umair Property Marketing
Saigol Group of Companies
Pak United Arab Group
Supreme Group of Companies
HA Group of Companies
Etihad Group of Companies
KP Group of Companies
Vital Group of Companies
Delta Group of Companies
Ultimate HR Solution
World International LLC
AJL Group of Companies
Lexer Group of Companies
Fragrance Land Pvt Ltd
Khawaja Group of Industries
EBS (Earn Be Smart) Pvt Ltd
Jamal Group of Industries
Jamal Mirza Group of Company
Easy Search Pvt Ltd
Shah International Technical Training Institute & Consultants Pvt Ltd