Design and develop complete IOS applications as per company’s requirements
Job Description / Responsibilities
Their work includes:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable swift language.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of company’s applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs with testing.
- Observe the rules and policies of the organization.
- Keep a proper record/backup on cloud.
- Maintain and update the record of work assigned and completed.
- Ensure the privacy and not to disclose any confidential information to anyone inside/outside the premises of the organization.
- Design and develop the assigned task for the company/client on short notices.
- Must observe and provide the new ideas and new trends in the market.
- Maintain and update the record of the assigned task.
- Ensure to provide the structural design before the start of any assigned task.
Qualifications and Skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience with swift
- Proven working experience in IOS App development
- Have published at least one original IOS app
- Experience working with remote data via REST
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Adequate knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Ability to work under pressure and on short notices.
- Must be a team player, self-motivated and self-directed.
- Sound understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.