Duties and Responsibility of Zonal Manager:
· Strategize for the achievement of regional sales target through the zonal team by break down of annual targets to half yearly then quarterly and finally monthly.
· Continuously monitoring the achievement of targets by keeping close check on monthly.
Target achievement by regional manager, area manager and their respective team.
· Ensure satisfactory resolution of client queries and concerns in timely manner.
· Communicate product schemes and offers to the regional managers and ensures their implementation.
· Communicate proposed inventory level to the RGM or BM for approval.
· Coordinates with marketing for the organization of seminars, meets and conferences on zonal Level for building a prospective client database.
· Interacts with large customers for the feedback.
· Enhance productivity
· Ensure successful launch of new product.
· Coordination with RGM / BM deliver effective communication in co workers
· Suggest for reduction in promotional activity expense
· Ensures to maintenance of” norms and standard of company policies”
· Increase morale in his team during meeting and in batch wise sessions and maintain discipline and decorum in his team
· Planning and structuring the business and team
· Increase the morale of people to take new responsibilities and develop new managers in his team.
· Take approvals from Head office for the participation in different Activities to promote business.
· Regular joint work with: Regional General manage and Branch manager present during zonal sales manager working.
· Validate feedback and data which is collected by regional sales manager from his team.
· Provide recommendations to Executives related to regarding departmental improvements.