We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
What is the role of a Graphic Designer?
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including UI/UX, illustrations designing, logos designing, and layouts designing. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of android.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
· Study design briefs and determine requirements
· Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
· Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
· Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software
· Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
· Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
· Test graphics across various media
· Amend designs after feedback
· Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
· Proven graphic designing experience
· A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
· Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, adobe Xd, Photoshop)
· A keen eye for aesthetics and details
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
· Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus