The Position The Zoho Specialist/Business Analyst/Developer works directly within our solutions’ team to design, build, deploy, and service CRMs that meet client needs. The Zoho Specialist/ Developer performs a range of activities that span traditional product and service roles, including CRM administration, system implementation, data analytics, and customer management. Our Zoho Specialists/ Developers are an active advisor to both our customers and our product team: they are data curious, learning-oriented, and enjoy analytical problem solving while collaborating with other team members to solve a variety of business problems.
- Collaborate internally and with customers from across several functional areas to understand key functional needs and translate these needs into the creation of new product features and enhancements to existing product features
- Manage roll-out of new product features to customers, including training relevant users and communicating updates with management
- Migrate data from different systems into Zoho One or other platforms
- Execution of new functionality such as layouts, custom objects, and fields, reports and dashboards
- Schedule and manage emailed reports to client sales teams
- Collaborate with SFDC architect/developer as needed to test new functionality and implement sandbox changesets
- Ensure data quality in customer deliverables via rigorous quality review prior to release
- Design and build the UI/UX customer-facing layer of our product, including various role interfaces and the creation of reports and dashboards as needed
Who You Are Required:
- Experience in CRM or software deployment is a must
- Ability to learn new technology and take creative approaches to problem-solving and a relentless passion for quality
- Track record of working in teams and managing customer-focused projects
- Excellent English written and oral communication
- Familiarity with the ZOHO, Shopvox, Wrike etc.
- Expertise in commercial analytics
- Experience with relational databases
- Related graduate-level degree. Academic training in operations research, informatics, and engineering or computer science is also a plus.