AFSS school located in Peshawar is looking for an experienced English language teacher for its Primary Section.
Enabling the success of students and helping in academic achievement to reach their potential through the implementation of the AFSS curriculum and philosophy
- Teaching using the lesson plans (may also be asked to develop such plans) .
- Marking of exams related to their subject matter in accordance with the schedule
- Discussing disciplinary and student performance issues with the Principal as needed
- Providing support for the academically low performing students, to help improve and get motivated to reach their potential
- Aiding in duties that may include testing children, substituting for absent teachers , organizing children for lunches and buses, controlling traffic (vehicles and people), and other administrative duties that may be assigned to him/her by the school management
- Preparing and participating in activity plans for all such student life related events such as but not limited to art, open house and physical education in coordination with the student life coordinator
- Attending training sessions when needed and as per the request of school management in order to enhance their performance
- Performing such other related tasks or projects as they arise and as delegated by the school management
- Masters degree in a related subject matter and/or equivalent
- English Proficient / Native English Speaker (depending on subject)
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work within a team