Candidate should like to provide a lot of value, take complete ownership of projects, and work with smart people who are the best at what they do.
Candidate should believe passionately in doing things right, the first time.
Candidate should take pride in the work that you do and want to work for a company where you get to do what you do best.
We are a startup boutique based out of US with Global team present at early phase
The role will bridge the gap between the design team and the back end team, translating the design team’s work into code.
The role will include working on a number of projects, including website apps, articles and other key sections of the site.
The role is focused on development over design, but the developer should have a good eye for design and be able to translate designs to code accurately.
Develop and maintain front end code
- Release content which works across different browsers and devices
- Be involved in a scrum based team, estimating and planning work according to scrum principles
- Solve problems quickly and in an efficient way
- Ensure that code has been tested prior to release
- Work to and meet deadlines
Required knowledge and skills
- Either one year’s educational experience in web development (or similar subject), or demonstrable front end development skills
- Some understanding of an object oriented back end language
- Ability to show examples of work you have developed, and explain how you have developed them
- An ability to work on projects as part of a team and independently - Clear communication skills