We are looking for a senior iOS developer to lead the team. This is a great opportunity to design, develop and introduce to millions of users a brand new mobile app.
· Design, develop and ship our first mobile app for consumers and merchants.
· Collaborate with the design team to implement a brilliant mobile user experience.
· Continuously implement A/B tests to measure and optimize users engagement and funnel conversion.
· Work with the rest of the engineering team to define and implement the REST API.
· 5+ years experience in iOS and mobile technologies.
· Solid understanding of Objective C/Swift and the iOS ecosystem.
· Solid understanding of RESTful web services and networking.
· Solid understanding of hybrid mobile applications.
· Knowledgeable about the Apple store and its process.
· Proficient in database storage mechanics and efficient data retrieval.
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
· Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability.
· Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
· Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development life cycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies.
· Welcome change and complexity. Learn quickly and adapt fast. We are looking for folks to lead the charge, not just keep up with it.
· You love learning and mentoring others.