Al-Khawarizmi Institute of Computer Science (KICS) at UET Lahore is looking for hardworking and experienced resources on contract basis to work on cyber security research projects.
The details of the job are given below:
4 Senior Research Officers
EDUCATION: BS/ MS in CS, CE, EE, SE or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: 2-5 years extensive experience preferably in industry or in an R & D organization.
Suitable candidates should have proficiency in following areas:-
- Research and development expertise with strong programming skills in C/C++.
- Hands-on skillset in system development, network programming, algorithm development and implementation on embedded environments and open source operating systems is required.
- Practical knowledge of IoT and/or embedded systems, information and networks security, cryptography, open source operating systems, data protection, and databases demonstrated by previous projects.
- Knowledge of vulnerability assessment, penetration testing and/or security testing tools will be a plus. Experience in any cyber security related project is a plus.
- Project and team management expertise with at least two years’ experience at senior position in leading and directing projects (for Team Leads).
Al-Khawarizmi Institute of Computer Science (KICS) is conceived as an institute of applied research covering the general area of Information Technology and Computer Science. KICS is focusing in developing world class applied research resources of Pakistan in algorithms, software engineering and digi ...Read More