To be able to join immediately (maximum within a week if selected)
- Daily liaison with Banks for an update of Balance and current cheques status
- Daily entry in ERP's GL Module for cheques received/paid and JVs
- Daily preparation of Bank Reconciliation
- weekly Verification and reconciliation of debtors' ledgers
- coordination with sales team and recovery personnel to update them about any dishonored cheques of debtors.
- Assist in all tax matters with senior Accounts Manager
- Assist in All aspects of Finalization of Accounts with senior accounts manager
- The monthly entry of salaries and all overtime/deductions in ERP Payroll module
- prepare any management report in MS Excel with guidance from the senior accounts manager
The prospective employee would have a responsible personality and sharp-minded enough to learn new things quickly. A hard-working individual with the willingness and ability to learn from others and also guide juniors will be able to have a long term, mutually beneficial, working relationship in our organization.
Candidates from Landhi, Malir, Port Qasim, Shah Faisal colony and nearby areas will be preferred