We are hiring for an Social Media Expert
This is one of a kind job oppurtunity. Please go through the following IN DETAIL before applying for the position.
This is a one year contract where you will be working remotely from home.
You will be working on your own mobile phone and laptop. Only apply for this position if you own a fully functioning mobile smart phone and laptop. Any day offs because of issues with mobiles and laptops will not be paid.
The working hours will be 8 hours day with a 30 min break.
The detailed job duties would include the following:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize organization pages within each platform to increase the visibility of organization’s social content.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Fill social media accounts on various platforms with effective keywords
- Build inbound organic search traffic and improve SERPs
- Create reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- Prepare detailed strategy reports
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing