· Opening of Letter of Credit, Bank Contract for the import of various material and machinery items for the company.
· Dealing with suppliers, banks, clearing agent, insurance companies, factory, shipping companies and transporters.
· Maintenance of import details on daily basis and control import shipment in order to update finance department on timely basis for arrangement of funds.
· Coordinate with clearing agents for selection of HS. Code and SRO’s in order to pay minimum duties and taxes.
· Work with shipping lines to work out best FOB rates for the clearance of goods.
· Clearance of consignment under manufacturing bond and maintenance of manufacturing bond register.
· Maintenance of post dated cheques list submitted under manufacturing bond and different SRO’s and prepare required documents for release of cheques.
· Checking of duty demand given by clearing agent and its timely payment.
· Security deposit from Shipping lines payment and recovery.
· Making of PO’s/ AP Reserve Invoice/ landed cost of all import items and coordination with factory regarding timely GRN preparation.
Preparation of reports as per requirement of G.M Finance and Directors on time to time.
pAl-Noor Group of companies first began its operations with trading activities in the late nineteen century in Mauritius and setting up of a small sugar manufacturing unit. Subsequently offices were set up in India, Sri Lanka and Burma. After the partition of the sub-continent the Group established ...Read More