Working from Home
We require the services of qualified, capable and career-oriented individuals for the position of Sales Manager, responsible for identifying sales leads for our products, pitch to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with existing contacts while keeping focus on sales.
You will be working along-side marketing, teaching and QA teams therefore commitment to collaboration, to offer best possible solutions and packages to prospective clients, is essential.
We offer a congenial but challenging work environment conducive to growth with market-driven salary.
As Customer Sales Representative you will enjoy: • Productivity Bonuses • UNCAPPED Commissions • Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers Responsibilities
· A willingness and openness to learning, Strong attention to detail
· Must be able to manage team with daily dial targets and satisfying all customers.
· Identify sales leads for our products, pitch to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with existing contacts while keeping focus on local sales.
· Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
· Make sure that the customers/clients/users are satisfied with the products by keeping in touch with them and getting feedback. If they face any issues, make sure that they get resolved by collaborating with respective teams.
· Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
· Complete monthly identified target as required in the business development process
· Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily reports, weekly work plans, and monthly overall sales report.
· Keep company updated on market and competitor insights.
· Adhere to any and all company policies and procedures
· Collaborate with other teams to make sure the products are bugs free and available for client.
· Must Have o 1+ years of experience in hardcore sales.
o Present and communicate in a professional manner
o Personal characteristics should include: high integrity, entrepreneurial spirit, innovative thinker, team player, passion for leveraging systems and processes, flexibility, high-energy. o Bursting with self-confidence, love networking and enjoy presenting and public speaking. o Be organized with good time management skills. o A deep understanding of marketing principles and good at sales planning. o Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company. o Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills. o Be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals. o Have reliable internet and computer along with electricity backup
· Nice to have o Experience in sales / call centre of telecom companies.
o Intermediate education o Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies.