Do you enjoy developing marketing plans? Are you good at building and maintaining relationships? Do you want to be part of a fast-paced marketing department providing high quality services? We have a special job waiting for your skills.
The Social Media Expert will develop and implement the company's comprehensive social media marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, customer loyalty and other company goals and objectives. The Social Media Manager will support and work closely with the Marketing Team, Co ordination Team, Sales Team and Customer Care team.
We offer a congenial but challenging work environment conducive to growth with market-driven salary.
Location: Work from Home Gender: Females Only Computer and Stable Internet Connection with Electricity Backup
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist Social Media Manager in building and executing social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Assist in setting up and optimizing company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Execute content based on editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Make contacts within the organization to help build subject matter experts list and relative content.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Minimum of 1-3 years of social media, content marketing, management experience, preferably in a religious education environment.
- Passion for social media copywriting.
- Strong project management or organizational skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective and how they can be deployed.
- Ability to effectively and creatively communicate information and ideas.
- Ability to build maintain client relationships.
- Ability to apply strict attention to detail (grammar, spelling, style guidelines) a must!
- Good technical understanding and can learn new hardware and software quickly
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
Nice to Have
· SEO Experience
· Photography and videography skills a plus.
· Content Writing Skills