A leading brand is on the look out to add 2 textile designers to their design studio.
Only textile designing candidates are requested to apply for this position.
Candidates must have a good eye for colours, texture, fabrics and patterns. Must be able to visualise their thoughts, themes, and their creativity into reality with local and international fashion trends.
1) Candidates must have a degree in textile designing from a reputable organisation or in their final year of study
2) Specialised area of study should be textile designing and those foussed in weaving will have an extra edge
3) Must be able to produce sketches by hand as well as on Photoshop.
4) Essential experience in Computer Aided Design (CAD) programs like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a must. Additional experience in EAT, Designscope or Jaquard related softwares and/or Wilcom Embroidery related CAD softwares is a plus point
5) Prior experience in a design studio is not necessary but will be considered a plus point
6) Must have a up-to-date knowledge of new design and production techniques and textile technology available in Pakistan for Print, Weaving and Embrodideries.
7) Must be a self starter and self motivated to develop new themes and concepts
8) Ensure projects are completed within a specified time frame
9) Keeping up to date and spotting fashion trends in fabric design by reading forecasts in trade magazines and using internet resources
10) Assessing and approving samplings and understanding time lines for production.
Al Razzaq Fibres (ARF) is a textile air jet weaving unit located in Nooriabad. The company has plans to setup a complete vertically integrated unit in the coming years. ARF caters to the home textile and apparel fabrics segment. We specialize in weaving of a wide variety of fabrics ranging from T-15 ...Read More