We are currently seeking qualified candidates as a Manager Academic Content Development position for our new project of Education Initiative for children in Pakistan. This position is responsible for leading and overseeing multiple curriculum development functions.
The Manager of Content Development will work closely with Subject Experts, Instructional Designers, and learning and development team members to apply learning strategies to create innovative, engaging, and interactive content within a variety of solutions.
Learning product deliverables include eLearning and instructor-led courses in online produced using sound instructional design principles and best practices.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Lead and assist with internal and external course curriculum development, design, assessment, and evaluation.
- Administrate the Learning Management System to organize, deliver, and track eLearning content.
- Create and publish engaging content
- Oversee the innovation of learning products by contributing ideas for process improvements, new materials and improvement of existing content materials
- Manage design documentation that communicates learning objectives, content structure, assessment measures, and learning impact.
- Develop, conduct, and analyze market feedback research to assist department in continuous improvement to achieve competitive excellence.
- Share content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
- Collaborate with design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Edit, proofread and improve final content and demonstration before publishing.
- Manage the team of instructors of multiple subjects.
- Liaise with Instructors to ensure consistency.