Experience & Functional Competencies-
- Relevant professional, technical or management qualifications and experience specifically in regard to the technical and operational management of critical data for shutdown or turnaround facilities.
- Can demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality systems and the management of safe systems of work associated with the role and work environment.
- Able to represent effectively at both internal and external senior management meetings.
- Able to undertake budget setting and demonstrate appropriate financial management and full responsibility for operational portfolio.
- Able to lead, motivate and manage a team effectively.
- Seeks out and takes opportunities to learn new skills, specialist knowledge and latest business and engineering practice as part of personal professional development.
· Ensures long-term continuity and profitability by guarantying market leadership through:
- Minimizing costs;
- Maintaining contact with clients;
- Sales & Marketing;
- Providing a framework for recruiting and developing personnel;
- Purchasing equipment and materials;
· Gulf experienced is preferred.