Role and Responsibilities
· The successful applicant will be responsible for all aspects of pre-sales engineering: creating proposals, analyzing requirements, discussing details with customers/ suppliers and internal developers. Also, it will be necessary to handover, and then support deployments, to ensure that the “as-sold” project is being properly engineered.
· Client facing skills are essential with good planning, co-ordination, technical writing and proven hands-on experience.
Analyzing system features and functionality and determining the best approach and techniques to test (black box, white box, stress/load, data integrity, security, automation)
· Conduct software testing effectively and efficiently across desktop, web , mobile and emerging technologies
· Develop and exhibit advanced level knowledge of QA lifecycle
· Understand business requirements, prepare test estimates and test plans, conduct test execution and prepare results
· Keenly take up and pursue research and development activities
· Provide assistance and training to team members as required
· Identify and take up self-learning opportunities.
KEY SKILLS SPECIALIZATION
· · Thorough and logical approach to planning and implementation.
· Very good communication skills both technical and user facing.
· Ability to think proactively in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to multitask effectively ensuring timelines are met
· Experience of dealing with the needs of a diverse workforce, including a range of skills and roles.
· Experience of working in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment.
· Ability to work well in pressurized situations
· Ability to work to set deadlines
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook).