Business Development resources are responsible for business development/sales, relationship development and management, strategic leadership, and design. The focus of this job is on achieving results that are aligned with the larger picture of the organization and its strategic goals.
This role is only international sales prior experience is required.
- Manage existing client relationships and all aspects of new business development.
- Generating new business leads, and managing the sales cycle for that lead
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up calls
- Develop and present proposals, solutions and pricing models to grow the account
- Experience selling business solutions to corporate clients
- Sell solutions across multiple verticals
- Manage large dollar revenue volume
- Responsible for contract development and negotiation
- Experience reaching and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets/goals
- Relationship building and sales consulting expertise
- Knowledge of IT services and solutions
- High tolerance and evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in English