Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing the Marketing Plan of Al Ghani Group Pvt. Ltd.
This Manager will facilitate an active relationship with customers & attractions and businesses in the Country.
Work involves marketing to stimulate economic development and promote tourism. The Marketing Manager will report directly to the CEO/ Business Head.
Tasks to be performed include, but are not limited to:
• Work with the CEO/ Business Head to develop strategies, programs, and policies to promote projects.
• Develop and implement a marketing plan working closely with investors
• Maintain marketing budget
• Oversee creative message development
• Organize various media information and make affordable and effective media buys to promote our business
• Oversee design/printing of marketing publications
• Plan new research-based advertising strategies for current and subsequent years that will increase market share.
• Prepare and release press kit to media; build campaigns and stories for unique selling points
• Design, develop and conduct tours for media, event planning, tour operators and travel agents.
• Implement cooperative advertising programs integrating the tourism related segments that exist in (merchants, food/lodging, wineries, the Arts, recreation, state parks and the fairground)
• Promote attractions & community events to visitors
• Contribute to and monitor the flow of new web content.
• Provide education program for personnel on events
• Attend meeting, seminars, conventions, and workshops to further knowledge, stay informed of the changes in the tourism industry, and exchange information.
• Coordinate special events.
• Prepare and deliver presentations to both local and regional civic and governmental organizations on Tourism.
• Design, develop and implement in-service training programs for staff volunteers.
• Prepare monthly reports on ad negotiations and placements, basic inquiry data and creative initiatives as well as activities of the Marketing Manager. Keep updated advertising history files and archives ad materials. Collect necessary and pertinent travel research and reports findings.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
A. Knowledge of real estate marketing industry
B. Must be a self-starter with ability to work with volunteers
C. Must be computer literate
D. Experience in marketing presentations
E. Able to design and compose publications
F. Accountability Criteria (examples)
1. Implementation of marketing plan
2. Presence at community events
3. Attendance at Chamber events
4. Investors partnership is maintaine
5. Marketing/Chamber publications are coordinated/streamlined
6. Publicity generated for Al Ghani Group
7. Increase in hotel lodging Tax