At Algo, we provide a robust vendor-managed inventory and supply chain analytics platform for the retail and manufacturing industries. We do this with our industry specific, full-stack enterprise AI platform to solve customer data problems.
● Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
● Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure and manage cloud services (AWS, Azure).
● Participating in execution and documentation of tests with TDD & BDD.
● Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; providing on-call production support.
● Oversees and conducts requirements gathering and documentation.
● Mentor junior developers in software architecture and design principles.
● Perform technical code reviews and provide constructive feedback.
● Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or combination of education and recent, equivalent work experience
● Minimum 3 years' experience with cloud services such as AWS or Azure.
● Minimum 3 years' experience with SQL (Postgres) and NoSQL (MongoDB).
● Minimum 3 years' experience with React, CSS3, and HTML5.
● Experience building micro services with Node and Kafka, plus test cases in Mocha.
● Experience using Git for code versioning.
● Experience building scalable system architecture.
● Extensive knowledge of best practices in code development: testing, reviews and design documentation.
● Experience in Agile development methodology.
● Experience in successfully delivering large-scale software projects in a fast-paced environment.
● Experience managing a team and leading projects.
● Strong presentation and communication skills.
● Ability and desire to take ideas from concept to prototype.
Nice to Have:
● Experience working in Supply Chain, Manufacturing or Retail.
● Strong software development portfolio and code samples.
● Eager to learn new technologies and stacks.
● Experience with big data tools such as Spark (PySpark).
● Experience with GraphQL.
● Experience with devops technologies such as Jenkins and Docker.
What we have to offer:
● Highly effective and collaborative team environment.
● 3 weeks’ vacation.
● Weekly catered lunches.
● Benefits available day one at 100% paid by the company.
● This person will be required to work out of our Lahore office. We will consider relocation abroad and H1b visa sponsorship for the ideal candidate.