· Responsible for all disciplines in the ER.
· Provide, oversee and mentor the clinical management by medical staff of all medical and surgical specialties as per advice of the consultant to the patient satisfaction
· Implement a quality assurance system along with Director Clinical Nursing as per norms of a professional hospital
· Carry out quality audit immediately and prepare a report in consultation with director clinical nursing
· Advice Director Clinical Nursing and Head nurses on improving quality of care, work with them to implement SOPs and protocols on quality assurance
· Develop necessary standard SOPs and protocols in clinical services and implement them
· Manage and coordinate with all Medical Officers of ER, evaluate their performance
· Improve quality of services by Sr. Medical officers/ Medical Officers
· Organize/arrange trainings of medical officers in collaboration with HR.
· Coordinate with consultants and Director Clinical Nursing for improving quality of care
· Co-ordination with Medical Officers concerning duties and making duty roster for ER. Also managing their leaves
· Preparing month end working hours report for salary disbursement
· Defining SoPs for Standard MO & Assistant Registrar workings.
· Keeping good relationship and communication with all doctors
· Ensure all Medical officers carry out tasks assigned to them.
· Ensure proper documentation, history taking and file work by medical officers. Checking files to rounds are documented and file work is maintained
· Good communication with consultants, Discussing any problems relevant with patient care
· Maintaining flow of patients between IPD, ER, ICU and labor room
· Carrying out administrative work .Co-coordinating with HR, Admin, Pharmacy and lab
· Attend Management meetings
· Hiring/firing of all ER MOs/SMOs in coordination with CEO
· Coordinates with managers/directors of all departments of hospital to provide efficient/quality patient care
· Effective Time management and stress management capacity.
· Ability to be team player and team leader according to the situation.
· Good computer skills and knowledge of Medix systems.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Caring and Compassionate personality.
· Well-coming the patients and guiding them to get best of hospital services.
Ali Medical Centre is located in Islamabad and providing a comprehensive range of consultation, diagnostic and treatment services for almost all medical and surgical specialties through its hospital based clinical services. Outpatient Clinic facility has 15 consultant Clinics for physician service ...Read More