Job summary :
1. Directs and coordinates activities associated with the operation of the hostel.
2. Assume charge as Hostel coordinator while residing full-time at AMC Nursing Hostel (24/7)
3. Coordinates with concerned staff for cleaning and maintenance of hospital.
4. Admit/Facilitate new residents after approval from Concern Admin Representative.
5. Ensure discipline and cleanliness at the hostel.
6. Ensure that hostel gate is closed & Guard is available on gate round the clock
7. Maintain hostel log for in and out of residents.
8. Maintain list and record of hostel residents.
9. Coordinate for planning of in-house hostel activities for residents for healthy environment.
10. Maintains regular contact with Nursing Head and maintain proper flow of information to the residents on all matters concerning hostel.
11. Collects utility bills and forward it to Admin department for payment process.
12. Forwards hostel deductions to Manager Admin every month.
13. Ensure that Hostel mess runs smoothly and food is prepared in time
14. Notifies appropriate department regarding maintenance, fire and security.
15. Monitors hallways and common areas regularly.
16. Inspect rooms and washrooms to ensure good living condition is maintained.
17. Calles meeting with residence on regular bases.
18. Supervise duties and responsibilities to the administrative staff under your control.
19. Maintains notice board and provide massages to residents
20. Ensure that tenant who leaves hostel should take all belongings with her
21. Allocates room to the residents.
22. Ensure pleasant environment is maintained in hostel.
23. Indent consumable items for the hostel use.
24. Compliance of Hostel Policies
25. Generates monthly room occupancy reports.
26. Provides orientation for hostel clients (e.g., guidelines, services)
27. Submits monthly utility bills to the Finance department.
Carries out any other functions & duties that may be assigned by the HOD and Hostel Management Committee from time to time.