Basic Job Responsibilities:
1. Work as HoD of the department and manage all affairs.
2. Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting Organization's computer systems. Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments
3. Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
4. Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, PABX, software deployment, security updates and patches
5. Complete administration of all server hardware & software as well as services, Ensure maximum network, files & system security.
6. Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures, contribute to and maintain system standards.
7. Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
8. Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
9. Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
10. Creation of system images and restoration and Manage encryptions on laptops & backup and Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
11. Security cam/DVRs/NVRs configuration.
12. Installation and configuration of attendance application and providing permission to users.
13. Creation of login and logoff script.
14. Dealing with IT vendors and service providers.
15. Monthly presentation to CEO/DO and Complete Inventory management & par levels.
16. DC, Firewall, Proxy, gateway and Email server administration c-panel/exchange and Responsible for updating of AMC Website.
17. Monitor alert screen and act accordingly and Provide telephonic and remote support.
18. Preparation & Testing of comprehensive disaster recovery plan.
19. Creation and implementation of IT SOPs/procedures, Conduct training as required.
20. Perform other duties assigned by Director.
Ali Medical Centre is located in Islamabad and providing a comprehensive range of consultation, diagnostic and treatment services for almost all medical and surgical specialties through its hospital based clinical services. Outpatient Clinic facility has 15 consultant Clinics for physician service ...Read More