1. To keep liaison with the OPD staff to keep track of arrival of consultant and inform patients if doctor is not coming.
2. Participates in workshops and programs. Assists in the training of other employees as needed.
3. Greet all patients according to the Customer Service Standards of Excellence.
4. Supports the mission statement to develop, enhance, and promote quality customer service through team efforts.
5. Exhibits flexibility, sensitivity, and respect, maintaining a working relationship with all team members.
6. Attend all calls, answer telephone calls and deliver messages promptly to the concerned person.
7. Perform some messenger duties when needed
8. Handle computer and other communication devices in a proper way and take care of them
9. Show courtesy and tact in communication with patients, relatives and visitors and assist them in their needs.
10. Co-ordinate meeting and schedule appointment
11. Initiate maintenance requisition and ensure completion of work
12. Report difficult and problematic situation to seniors immediately
Perform any other related task as assigned by senior.
People with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Ali Medical Centre is located in Islamabad and providing a comprehensive range of consultation, diagnostic and treatment services for almost all medical and surgical specialties through its hospital based clinical services. Outpatient Clinic facility has 15 consultant Clinics for physician service ...Read More