We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager. Who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights. Who has 5-10 years of extensive experience as Marketing/Branding Manager. Position requires creativity and thorough knowledge in all areas of marketing including the ability to develop and implement annual marketing programs:
· Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand position and go-to-market strategies.
· Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
· Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
· Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
· Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
· Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
· Plan, develop and direct marketing efforts for a particular brand or product.
. Create strategies to take advantage of market opportunities.
· Track consumer and market insights by reviewing metrics such as sales volume, market share, profit projections, pricing and distribution, and by conducting consumer research.
· Analyze sales data to update a brand or category portfolio.
. Work closely with departments such as Sales and Distribution to consult on package and product as it relates to branding.
The incumbent should possess:
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
• Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and presentation skills.
* Self-starter who takes a proactive approach to ensure all deliverables are met.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities without losing attention to detail.
Candidates with strong marketing experience and leadership qualities could have an advantage. Competitive salary package and benefits awaits the right candidate.