Are you an highly experienced, ambitious PHP Developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated PHP Developer to come join our fast-paced, fun and rewarding agile agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
PHP Developer duties and responsibilities
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
• Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
• Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
• Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
• Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
• Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
PHP Developer requirements and qualifications
• Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for 2-4 years
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
• Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
• Experience with building restful JSON web services
• Knowledge of API's, such as twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
• Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
Align Pixel offers an innovative, fast-paced, friendly and informal environment. Our employees roll up their sleeves, dig into the work and never stop learning. If you're looking for a collaborative environment where you'll be challenged intellectually, consider AlignPx.