We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
AST also strives to support the personal development of their own staff. If you're passionate about technology, love to learn, then you are in right place.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platforms.
• Deliver the entire app life cycle concept, and design, build, deploy, test, and release the product to app stores and support.
• Hands on experience in Objective C and iOS SDK in a professional environment.
• Work with the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
• Work with front-end developers to build interfaces, focusing on usability features.
• Create compelling device specific user interfaces for a high-level user experience.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Standardize the platform, and in some cases, apps too, for catering to multiple brands while reducing duplication effort.
• Optimize performance for the apps.
• Remain up-to-date regarding the latest industry trends in mobile technology.
Candidates should have at least 1 to 2 years of development experience on the iOS platform.