A group of private schools requires an Internal Auditor to help manage and streamline financial management of the four (4) schools, this would include, but not limited to, the following:
- Review the bank reconciliation format prepared and suggest any improvement in it.
- Ensure that bank is reconciled on a daily basis before the close of business on that particular day.
- Devise a mechanism to ensure data being entered in the school software is accurate and error free.
- Ensure data is entered accurately in the software currently in place in all the schools.
- Devise an SOP to record receipts and payments properly with appropriate management check.
- Ensuring all the cash receipts are recorded correctly.
- Ensuring all the payments are recorded correctly.
- Devise an SOP to handle petty cash expenses.
- Strictly monitor petty cash expenses and ensure that SOP is being implemented properly.
- Devise an SOP to collect the receivables properly.
- Ensure that all the dues are collected before 10th of every month.
- Devise an SOP to ensure accurate reporting to the management on a daily basis.
- Ensure that daily report is sent out to management with true and accurate standing of each individual school.
This is a full time role which requires hard work with integrity and excruciating attention to detail.
Please note that all the schools have accountants working in them.
Ideal candidate should have an experience of minimum 2 years in the relevant or similar role before.
Salary would be between Rs. 20,000/- to 40,000/- depending on the qualification and experience of the individual.