We are an online retailer based in UK and we are looking for a new member to start within our new office in Bahria Town, Lahore. The person will work as part of a team based in UK.
We are looking for ambitious, punctual and self motivated individual who will be able to work on their own and with a team. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and proactive approach.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain our new eCommerce website from scratch.
- Update, improve and maintain our existing eCommerce website.
- Install and setup required plugins & payment system.
- Setup automated messages.
- Add new categories & product listings on our websites through spreadsheets.
- Update & optimise existing product listings.
- Update stock levels by spreadsheets regularly.
- Manage Products Data in Ms Excel spreadsheets.
- Design Banners & Slides.
- Integrate marketplaces (eBay & Amazon).
- Integrate social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Make regular backups for instant recovery in case of problems.
- Improve websites traffic, ranking, performance & speed.
- Research on competitors Products & Pricing.
- Able to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks.
Job Experience / Skills Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in e-Commerce websites based of WordPress/WooCommerce Or Magento.
- Advance knowledge of Social Media Marketing & Campaigns.
- Advance knowledge of SEO & Google Analytics.
- Graphics Designing (Banners, Slides & simple Graphics).
- WordPress / WooCommerce / Magento / PHP / HTML / JS / CSS / MYSQL / Photoshop / MS Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- BS Computer Sciences / Information Technology / Software Engineering.
- Immediate hire for the right candidate.
- Bahria Town, Lahore Office.
- Start in August.
- Permanent Job.
- Please do not apply if you can not do above tasks.