SENIOR E-COMMERCE EXECUTIVE
We are looking for someone with an e-commerce streak; having more than an interest but an entrepreneurial spark to join our UK based Mobile Phone trading company for their office in Bahria Town, Ph-8, (DHA1) Islamabad, to develop & expand our various online stores. These include but are not constrained to our: Amazon Marketplaces (UK & Europe), eBay outlet store. You will be the hands and eyes of our e-commerce operation; building, fixing, analysing and reporting.
Role Outline/Job Requirement
- Improving already set up our online stores & pages: consistency across the sites as well as looking for more opportunities
- To support the direct marketing function and help in achieving the sales targets set through effective digital and promotions campaigns
- Increase conversion and basket spend through on-line merchandising opportunities
- Driving e-commerce sales, planning and coordination of new online stores launches
- Working with the marketing and social media teams to review and add relevant content to the sites
- Monitor and review competitor and market activity. Identify areas of possible development
- Managing & Administering inventory & listings across our online stores: including up with product descriptions for the same product in different marketplaces, publishing and maintaining online listings, manage & monitor inventory.
- Working with customer services & shipping team to set & implement best practices as we learn and grow
- Monitoring other sellers on marketplaces to find gaps that we stock to develop our own offering
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our products and merchandising rules, and associated tools used to manage our e-commerce operations. In-house training to be provided
- Highly proficient in SEO strategies with up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO / SEM industry
Have you got these?
- Active user with e-commerce websites, email and social media marketing
- At least 3 years’ experience in e-commerce, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong communication abilities to interact with colleagues
- Able to demonstrate competency in critical thinking and problem solving
- Experience with e-commerce CMS software/services such as Magento and listing management software (Channel Grabber)
- Fundamental knowledge of requirements, restrictions and best practices for selling on Amazon and eBay
- Excellent communication skills both online and in person as you will be working with a local and international team (we have offices in the UK and in India)
- A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; additional European languages is an asset
- Highly organised, proactive and a flexible approach to work
- Ability to be self-directed and manage multiple priorities simultaneously within tight deadlines
What do we have for you?
· Competitive salary
· You will work in a motivating environment with like-minded, passionate individuals
· Additional Perks and incentives
· We will help you groom your talent and skills by creating and setting objectives to aid you be the best version of yourself professionally
· Ongoing professional Training
If you think you are the right candidate for this job then wait no further. Please send your CV and a brief description of yourself and some highlights of work you think ticks a few boxes.