UK based e-commerce company is recruiting for an exciting SEO & PPC Marketing Manager.
You will be responsible for Managing SEO Team and driving technical developments to increase visibility and rankings for this organisations online portfolio. Working predominantly unsupervised on a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to prioritise and manage your workload to perform various tasks as required by the Comapny. This is a role that requires a high level of attention to detail and someone who works in a much organised manner. You highly numerate and comfortable working with various online systems. This is a role that provides a wide exposure and many different marketing channels and so will provide great experience for the right candidate.
You are advised to apply with a detailed cover letter stating your expected salary and that why company should hire you. Any application sent without a cover letter will not be considered.
• Manage Team of SEO
• Plan and execure SEO Strategy
• Give Work to Employees
• Implement link building strategy
• Strong knowledge of ON-PAGE and Off-Page SEO Factors
• Establish backlinks, Remove bad links
• Working experience with SEO Tools, Keyword Research & Analysis.
• Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tool.
• Managing Marketing and Sales via Social Media
Required Qualification & Skills:
• Minimum 5 years of proven work experience for Senior Executive and Manager is Must.
• Proficiency with Google Adwords, and Social Media Campaigns
• The candidate must have strong communication skills both spoken and written. Understanding of difference between American English and British English will be an advantage.
• Relevant certification will be an advantage.
• Strong Internet research skills.
• Should be able to think outside the box and get creative on work strategy.
• The individual must be result oriented, focused and have knowledge of current SEO trends, techniques and tools
• Should be a team worker and able to work in pressure.
• Should be able to manage social media tasks.
• Strong Knowledge of Social Media Marketing and Sales is a MUST