Numesko is a well-established UK based IT company providing professional Digital Marketing, Design, Development, and E-commerce, Virtual Assistance services to our valuable clients in the UK and around the globe.
Presently, Numesko is looking to recruit an experienced Sr. SEO Executive to work for Full-Time from Rawalpindi Office – Meridian Software Technology Park.
The ideal candidate must understand the in-depth knowledge about SEO On-Page and Off-Page.
Role and Responsibilities:
As Sr. SEO Engineer at Numesko, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the followings:
• Continually testing and analyzing search & social media strategies & tactics.
• Help clients succeed in the "Post- Hummingbird" world.
• Practice white-hat and stay away from black-hat practices.
• Stay ahead of Google algorithm updates
• Write articles for blogs and forums and post them on blogs & forums.
• Write & post ads on local and international classifieds.
• Write Meta Titles and Descriptions and give to HTML team.
• Provide nomenclature (Primary Keyword | Primary Keyword | Brand Name) to HTML team.
• Write or manage to get the content from team
• Should be able to perform complete SEO keyword research and analysis for internal projects as well as external client projects.
• For existing enterprise clients, create a monthly SEO action plan based on the objectives, priorities, and resource allocations set forth by the SEO Manager and the client
• Work with the Internet Marketing team (content, link building, etc.) to execute the monthly action plan
• Conduct routine site audits and backlink analysis to identify SEO issues (on-site, technical, links, etc.) and work with Manager to resolve
• Should be really good with Microsoft Office tools especially MS Excel
• Manage SEM campaigns as and when needed
• Manage social network campaigns
• Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
• Should have expertise in SEO On-Page
• Should have knowledge about Search Console, Google Analytics
• Should know how to remove 404 errors
• Knowledge of Web Usability & User Behaviour Analysis
• Should be able to identify errors from Google Search Console
• Experience conducting SEO site audits and in-depth analysis
• Ability to conduct and analyze keyword research
• Ability to analyze backlinks
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize on-site and off-site activities for maximum SEO impact
• 5+ years of professional SEO experience working with clients or in-house
• Must be a holder of BS (CS) or BBA degree or any other relevant degree.
• Strong Internet research skills.
• Should be able to think outside the box and get creative on work strategy.
• Should be a team worker and able to work in pressure.
Free Accommodation will be provided to those candidates who are living outside Islamabad/Rawalpindi.