Numesko is a digital agency providing services to various e-commerce projects operating in the UK. Presently, Numesko is looking to recruit an experienced Tech Content Writer to work from Islamabad office (Bahria Town Phase-08).
Moreover, remote work option is also available for those living in cities other than the Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
The ideal candidate must understand the marketing parameters in writing; understanding of smart/mobile phone industry is plus point.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Developing a good understanding of our products/services, target audience and competitor activities and writing our offerings as required.
- Creating content for in-house websites, clients and guest blogs.
- Providing high quality blog posts in considering each guest blog requirements.
- The candidate must be well versed in research and creative writing. He/she should be able to write grammatically correct and unique blog entries for a diverse range of projects.
- The candidate must be experienced in writing research-based articles suitable for the UK market.
- Commercial awareness and data analysis ability of the internet and social media platforms are critical.
- Strict adherence to deadlines.
- Be internet savvy and have excellent research skills with good knowledge of MS Word and Excel etc.
- Will be able to produce bulk volumes of content.
- Excellent command of English (both writing and speaking )
- Excellent in Grammar & Spellings.
- Ability to stay focused and produce quality content and meet deadlines.
- Strong Internet research skills.
- Should be able to think outside the box and get creative on work strategy.
- Should be a team worker and able to work in pressure.
- Knowledge of SEO writing
- Must possess 3-4 years of working experience with an agency
- Must have passion to write for a (mobile phone niche, andriod, iOS)
- Our target audience is UK
We are an equal opportunity employer. Thus ladies are encouraged to apply.
Free Accommodation will be provided to those candidates who are living outside Islamabad/Rawalpindi.