Alpine Group Investment (UK) Ltd. is hiring Senior Web Designers to support our company’s expansion. We are looking for a charismatic and highly communicative Senior Web Designer to join their innovative design team in creating cutting edge websites, UX, UI, brands and marketing. The candidate should be a senior member of an established web design team, working closely within a project team, to turn creative designs into working websites. You`ll also work closely with developers to implement their server-side code in order to develop complex, interactive, content managed and database driven websites. The organization will provide the opportunity to work with global and local clients and expand your knowledge whilst working with up to date technologies and like-minded creative.
- Get involve hands on delivery design using latest techniques in HTML5, CSS3.
- To keep up to date with the latest web design technologies and techniques in order to discuss them for inclusion within our website creations.
- To make sure coded work adheres to brand/template guidelines and client communication is at an excellent and professional level.
- Design and produce digital marketing material for a wide variety of clients.
- To oversee design quotes, analysis, specifications to make sure they are complete and accurate.
- To proactively drive innovation with new ideas and options made available by new technologies. Mentor other designers (staff, freelance, interns, etc.).
- Collaborate with creative team, internal account teams and clients to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels.
KEY ACCOUNT ABILITIES:
- Minimum of 5 years design experience in an in-house creative department or design agency.
- Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals.
- Manage production of all designs from conception to completion.
- Creative/Artistically minded, Strong leadership, professional attitude, precise and effective approach to problem solving and the ability to develop, deliver and evaluate brilliant ideas founded on rock-solid strategic thinking.
- Tech savvy and a Dynamic person who knows how to work in a compact environment.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment and able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
Must know tools:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Coral Draw
- Adobe Affter Effects