AM Associates Construction Company is a growing construction and engineering company with prof track record in the construction industry of Pakistan since 1994.
Our services include roads construction, housing & high-rise buildings, power & energy, oil & gas, airports & aviation and water resources engineering.
Our most recent project entails construction of Hazara motorway (Hassanabdal-Havelian Section of E-35, Package-2). This project is part of CPEC and was executed as a joint venture between China Gezhouba Group Company Limited and AM Associates.
AM Associates is looking for a Human Resource Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for making HR policy of company
- Proactively implement the HR strategy and provide feedback for necessary modifications and standards
- Lead and guide the necessary activities to communicate and implement the HR strategy in a proper and professional manner
- Implement and monitor HR policies, procedures and systems based on the set HR
- Monitor and control new hires ensuring compliance with the already set and approved annual manpower plan and headcount
- Building organizational capability aligned with business strategy
- Coordinating with different departments
- Play a role of leading organizational change agent and introduce change management strategies to evolve towards targeted organization schemes
- Support and challenge Store Management members to identify internal talents and high potential employees for future growth
- Ensure proper implementation of performance management system and provide the necessary facilitation and support during exercise
- Facilitate teams to prepare the payroll on monthly bases
- Carryout all the operations related to employee’s Attendance, leaves, Provident Fund, Promotions, transfers, grievances, Employees record etc
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration (BBA)
- Master`s degree/MBA in Human Resource Management
- Minimum 3 years experience in Human Resources
- Having good Computer skills and knowledge of HR related Software
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
Note: Candidates will be briefed about the company during the interview.