We are looking for an experienced assistant to join our team. For this position, you should be able to use your organizational skills to manage your office space and your time, as you will collaborate with clients, vendors, backend factory staff and colleagues.Our clients are majorly government offices such as (WAPDA, LESCO, FESCO, GESCO, K- Elextric)
You should also have resonable verbal and written communication skills.
Your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support CEO & executives with daily clerical tasks
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Answer phone calls, provide information to callers or connect callers to appropriate people
- Coordinate with vendors and customers
- Resolve issues with vendors and customers
- Compose, develop and maintain regular correspondence
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Create spreadsheets and reports
- Visit Vendors in order to resolve issues.
- Appear for tenders when required.
- Visit Banks for daily dealings
- Other office + Field work