We are looking for Software Quality Assurance with a minimum 2+ years of experience. The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests to ensure software runs smoothly while being cost and time effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Preparation of test plan.
- Preparation of test cases.
- Estimate, Prioritize, Plan and Co-ordinate testing activities.
- Identification, logging and overall lifecycle management of bugs.
- Black box, white box testing.
- Automated and manual testing.
- Understanding of bug tracking tools.
- Good knowledge of Software Quality Assurance and Process Improvement domains.
- In-depth knowledge of software testing, types and related activities.
- Developed Test Cases for Unit, Integration and System Level Testing.
- Developed documentation of various natures (User Manuals, Process flows, Deployment Checklists).
- Responsible for preparing scenario matrix.
- Impact analysis of the changed functional requirements.
- Maintaining and keeping up to date, all the testing related documents.
- Should be able to setup & maintain the test environment.
- Experience in testing UI implementation and utilization of MVC pattern.
- Proven work experience in software development.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.