Recently graduated studentsare invited for Walk-in interview for the post ofStudent Counselorofficerfor our office. We require an applicant to be energetic, result oriented, self-motivated, ambitious and hardworking. The applicants will not only be given stipend but also other financial incentives if they are actively achieving giventargets.
TheInternswill be performing role as`Student Counselor`in the field of Education and Immigration Consultancy.
Who is eligible?
- Recently graduated students.
- Having Bachelor degree preferable Business Studies, Journalism and/or other field.
- Having good command onEnglish, Urdu
- Having good Computer and Internet surfing skills.
- Having strong Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, travel and manage time effectively.
Duties to be performed:
- Student counselling and application screening
- Career counseling and guidance in selection of courses and universities.
- Assessing student`s qualifications to match with university entry requirements.
- Maintenance of student records and follow up with the students via phone, SMS or email.
- Promotion of partner institutions through exhibition, school visits, university visits and in dealing with walk in clients.
- Promoting different offers via social media.
- Understanding application processes and assisting students in logging on line applications.
- Follow up with universities on status of applications, assistance on issuance of offer letters.
- Facilitating students with visa applications.
- Organizing and assisting company events: Seminars, Exhibitions, Webinars and/or any other relevant activities.
- Working in a team.
- The interns willhave to use internet so they are required to have their own laptops.
- 06 months contract to be signed with interns and their performance will be evalauated.