1. To supervise the inspection of incoming material by inspectors as per available drawings, work instructions and other specifications in lead time.
2. To prepare Quality Inspection reports of incoming material for Factory within lead time.
3. To assist inspection engineer in clearing material in ERP system within lead time.
4. To receive samples from “Purchase Department” or “VDE” and assign specific number on SAR and then handover to inspection engineer for testing purpose.
5. To assist inspection engineer in managing workload in department and preserving samples and keeping record of essential documents like infrastructure list and equipment’s calibration list in department.
6. To supervise handing over of material to Store Department on daily basis.
7. To assist Inspection Engineer in issuing of material to Production department on RMI’s.
8. To ask other department’s officials to check incoming material related to those departments.
9. To assist Inspection Engineer in managing and arranging essential documents required in QMS External and Internal Department.
10. Any other task assigned by QA/ Inspection Engineer.
AMBER Capacitors Limited is a design and manufacturing company dedicated to the capacitor business since 1990, and is ISO9001:2008 certified. Using 'State of the Art' technologies, the company has facilities and capabilities for design and manufacturing of a wide range of AC capacitors. Equipped with modern, sophisticated and automated manufacturing and testing facilities, AMBER produces the capacitors to the latest international standards such as IEC, UL etc. We are manufacturers of low-voltage A.C. Capacitors for fans, motors, blowers, pumps, washing machines, high intensity discharge lamps and three phase power factor correction.